Inscrit
13 Août 2018
Sujets
Score de réaction
Couleur de collants préférée
Tan
Pays
France
:shok::shok::shok::shok::shok::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::debile::debile::debile::debile::debile::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

My jaw's just dropped! Incredible but true. Your wife is an exhibition Queen. Plus, I love the "collants plumetis", I love the "collants à pois". I would have liked to be in this supermarket in the deli section. Great photo, I love her beautiful legs and butt. So sexy, so hot. She didn't notice that her skirt was hiked up and she also forgot to put on her panties. :) Your wife is exceptional in her audacity. Thanks a lot Redovan. :Laie_96:

redovan

Fan
Membre
Inscrit
12 Mars 2023
Sujets
Score de réaction
Hello, thank you for your reply and compliments, they mean a lot to us. I already got the feeling that nobody really likes about what we post here. We already wanted to give up. My wife loves to wear pantyhose and skirts or dresses, she wears them basicly every day. We have many more pictures if anyone interested.

1 commentaire(s)

Collantphile

Administrateur
Administrateur
Modérateur
Inscrit
13 Août 2018
Sujets
Score de réaction
Tan
Pays
France
Hello Redovan, I'm really sorry for the lack of responsiveness on the forum, not even a like except mine. It's frustrating, annoying, demotivating and incomprehensible. I will have to apply strict rules to change mentalities, I think I no longer have a choice.
We can talk privately with pleasure, I am not at all indifferent to the photos of your wife who is extraordinary. But for this problem that I just mentioned, I absolutely have to change the rules. I noticed for a while that you had little feedback, I noticed it, I thought it wasn't going to last but unfortunately it continues. I am the only one managing this forum today but I assure you that I will still seriously think about the problem. We can't continue like this. I agree with you that this is not normal. :sad:

blackforest

Habitué du coin
Membre VIP
Inscrit
8 Mai 2020
Sujets
Score de réaction
Beautiful point of view !!

Bert

Fan impliqué
Donateur
Membre
Inscrit
23 Oct. 2021
Sujets
Score de réaction
Tan
Pays
France
Un rayon charcuterie qui prend soudain une toute autre dimension :drool:

Collantphile

Administrateur
Administrateur
Modérateur
Inscrit
13 Août 2018
Sujets
Score de réaction
Tan
Pays
France
Wonderful exhib photo again with this Polka-dot pantyhose. We see that your wife has lifted her skirt or dress more than once. In circumstances like this, I get behind without hesitation. Thank you !! :)

lolohosedream

Fan
Membre
Inscrit
24 Déc. 2022
Sujets
Score de réaction
Noir
thanks so ùuch, sexy pantyhosed wife

sabtar

Touriste